The world as we know it has changed forever. Covid 19 has turned the world upside down.
There will be a New Normal now. Things will probably never be the same again for a long time. This has resulted in an earth shattering shift in our lives and is affecting Our Loved ones, Our businesses and the way We Live Our Lives. We have all read and heard so much about COVID 2019 (Corona Virus) that our heads are busting with the amount of information we receive every day. However there's a lot we still don't know, about COVID 2019 as how different conditions, such as exposure to sunlight, heat, or cold, can affect their survival times, whether this they increase or decrease.
What we can do is first take care of our health. A few precautions need to be followed
- Maintain Less Social, More Physical Distancing (1.5 to 2.0 Meters).
- Keep Sanitizing Both Hands Minimum for 20-22 Seconds with soap Or hand sanitizer with min 63-65% alcohol.
- Keep a Mask on when out of the house.
- Keep Shoes/Slippers Outside the House preferably.
- Do not touch your Face, Eyes, Mouth, Nose before sanitizing your hands.
However what we really need you to emphasis on is Keep Cleaning and Disinfecting Frequently Touched Surfaces. The Genetics of the COVID-19 virus has been found even after 17 days on a cruise ship. Refer & Remember The Chart Below:
SteriProtec™ is a Disinfectant Service towards Sanitization and Disinfection of Your Premise (Residential Complexes, Ofﬁces, Shopping Areas, Individual House etc.,) against microbial contamination i.e. major strains of viruses, bacteria and fungi, including airborne and Viral Diseases.
- Gram-positive bacteria
- Gram-negative bacteria
- Small and large viruses
- Spore-forming organisms
- Mold fungi
BACK TO WORK - OPENING UP
The situation will soon reach some sense of normalization and we should be able to get back to work to our establishments whether it’s an Ofﬁce, a Hotel, Restaurant, Shop, Mall, Beauty Parlor – any establishment.
Before you begin you would need to ensure that :
- You Sanitize the Premises with approved Sanitizor.
- Check your electrical connections.Please check that your electrical connections thoroughly to ensure that no wires are cut by rats or that no cockroaches or lizards have not got into the electrical boards that could cause a short circuit.
- Thoroughly check your premises whether there are any leakages from pipes etc.
- News reports say that the Covid 2019 virus is carried in by footwear. Commercial areas should have a foot dip at their entrance with a virucide so that everyone who enters needs to dip their footwear into this foot dip reducing the possibility carrying the virus into the premise and contaminating it.
Welcome to anither edition of . A regular newsletter ‘PROTEC’ from leading preventative pest management specdialist - “ Pest Control M. Walshe” Protec aims to keep you updated on current issues and stroies that may be of interest to you and for your organisation.
As we provide many different services to people working in a number of diverse market sector we hope to cover a wide range of subjects.
Our objectives are clear : Shed light on and clarify topical issues Talk about new products and services: offer Straight forward, practical advice. We always pride of ourselves on the high levels of services we deliver, so please don’t hesitate to contact us with your views on this newsletter. What you’d like us to include in our future issues or any other aspect of our business.